Recipe: Paneer Pleasure
Summary: Paneer Pleasure is a rich Indian recipe made up with cottage cheese(paneer) and peas(matar).
- Paneer (cubed) :- 225 gm
- Onions (chopped) :- 2
- Tomatoes (chopped) :- 2
- Green chilies (chopped) :- 2
- Chili powder :- 1 tbsp
- Groundnut oil :- 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder :- 1 tbsp
- Green cardamoms (powder) :- 2
- Cumin seeds :- A pinch
- Garam masala :- 1 tsp
- Garlic-ginger paste :- 1-1/2 tsp
- Black pepper :- To taste
- Salt :- To taste
- Tomato puree :- 1 tbsp
- Frozen peas :- 100 g
- Water :- 120 ml
- In a vessel, combine the turmeric, cardamom powder and paneer together. Keep aside for around 20 minutes.
- In a pan, heat oil and put the cumin seeds and cardamom powder.
- Put the onion immediately and fry till golden and tender.
- Mix the garlic-ginger paste and green chilies to it. Fry for about three minutes.
- Combine the garam masala, chili powder and tomato to it. Stir well.
- Add dark pepper and salt. Mix well.
- Put tomato purée and stir.
- Add the water and the paneer. Allow it to boil then decrease to a simmer and let it cook till the paneer becomes tender.
- Mix the garden peas and cook for 5 minutes
Serve hot with roti or just finish it.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)