Today is my birthday. Yes, I was at my home after a longtime to celebrate my birthday. It was fantabulous fantastic starting of my day right from 00:00 hrs i.e. midnight. My mother kissed my forehead and blessed me. Then I went to my father’s room where he was just finishing of his work. He looked at me in a serious mood and suddenly my younger brother started singing the “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” song and so as my father. I was just delighted and thanked god for this day which comes in my life after a long period as I used to be on projects due to my job commitments. Morning was quite refreshing, as I was at my home and today I didn’t cook, my mother cooked for me. My mother made an eggless cake and some mini pizza’s
It was amazing and delicious.
But, my boss loves me . He called me, said “Happy B’day” now come to the office traveling 2122 kms i.e. Delhi to Bangalore from next flight. but do you what was more embarrassing the traffic jam I got . Finally, I traveled for two hours and I am still in my office. So you can think, how a happy begining and can be turned into an unhappy ending.
But I enjoyed every moment.
Below is a simple way to make mini pizza which is a light and a easy to prepare snack.
|•||Pizza base mini||8|
|•||Pizza sauce||16 tablespoons|
|•||Onion ,cut into rings||1 medium|
|•||Green capsicum,cut into rings||1 medium|
|•||American corn kernels,boiled||1/2 cup|
|•||Black peppercorns,crushed||1 teaspoon|
|•||Mozzarella cheese,grated||1/2 cup|
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Arrange the pizzas on a baking tray.
- Spread the sauce on the pizzas.
- Place some onion rings on each of them followed by American corn niblets and green capsicum rings.
- Sprinkle oregano, green olive slices, hand torn basil leaves and crushed black peppercorns.
- Finally top with grated mozzarella cheese and bake in the preheated oven till the cheese melts. Serve hot