Black-beans are very high in fiber, folate, protein, and antioxidants, along with numerous other vitamins and minerals.
Black beans make a complete protein when paired with brown rice, which is often why they are so commonly included in a vegetarian diet.And what’s about making a soup of it. We all know soup are very beneficial to us and when we made soup like this it improves the nutritional value the food we eat and take you on an innovative journey. This soup has been made by tea(shocking) , yes you can also make with any stock you want.
Happy Veggie Day! No no, today is not a veggie day rather every day is a veggie day.
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves(tukde) garlic
- 2 finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 to 1 ½ cup Canned blackbeans(they can be grabbed from market easily)
- ½ jug black tea(u can make it)
- 2 tbsp cooked rice
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper(or lal mirch or degi mirch it give it good texture)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander(dhania)
- Fine chop 1 onion and 2 cloves garlic.
- Cut 2 tomatoes into dices .
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in pan and sauté onion till it turns light pink.
- Add garlic and saute’ till golden brown.
- Add 1 to 1 ½ cup blackbeans as required , and cook.
- Add ½ jug black tea liquid , cooked rice(if you want make it quick) and chopped tomatoes.
- Now add 1 tsp salt and ½ tsp cayenne pepper and cook till the tomatoes soften.
- Chop coriander and add to the soup on the gas and mix well.
- Remove and serve in a soup bowl .
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.→One thing more if you want to drink it as a tea blend it, SIMPLE.