- 1 cup broccoli , cut into small florets
- 1/2 cup onions, sliced thin
- 1 large sized clove of ginger(adrak), chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots,sliced thin
- 2 tbsp celery(ajmoda),chopped(optional)
- 1 tbsp alphabet pasta or stellini(or any small pasta) its italian
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes , soaked and thinly sliced(just peel the tomatoes and let them dry in sun simple :))
- 1 tbsp olive oil or butter
- salt and freshly ground black pepper (kalimirch) to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, add the onion, garlic, carrots and celery and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, pasta, salt and 2 1/2 cups of hot water and simmer till the pasta has cooked (approx. 5 to 7 minutes).
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and pepper and mix well.
- Serve hot with the processed cheese.
Your Broccoli Green Healthy Soup is ready. Go for it.
-> I have written optional because if you have this ingredient you can use it otherwise leave it and carry on.